I have never been in a place so unreal like Singapore it almost seemed to perfect to be true like ‘ Stepford ‘. Trees, grass, street everything was perfect. There is no sign of graffiti, litter, stray dogs or homeless-people an exemplary city. It was like living in the perfect city where everything whats bad and unpleased was erase. Well that’s how I experienced it. How did you?
I have been in Singapore for 3 days and when I was planning my trip I thought it is more then enough time to see it all, but how wrong was I. There is so much to see and experience.
I am a struggling artist so when I travel I always have to add some modern galleries into my list, museums, wired artsy things that I enjoy seeing. I was lucky enough to schedule my trip to Singapore when the design festival was running (March, April). I used to go London ones in September and they are always unforgettable experience, really recommend to go to them.
What to see and to eat:
- Marina Bay
- Garden by the Bay (night especially picture are epic)
- Orchard Road for Shopping
- Spectra light and water show is a must!
- Cloud Forest (28 dollars entry)
- Botanic Garden (They do tours if you interested + Classical music concerts)
- Haw Par Villa
- Thian Hock Keng
- Sri Mariamman Temple
- Bugis Street (delicious food and market)
- Haji Lane – Cool, hip coffees and restaurant (Instagram friendly)
- Science Museum
- Museum of Art Singapore
- Koon Seng Road (colourful heritae houses)
- Kebun Baru Bird-singing Club
- Pulau Ubin (Kampung-Style Island)
- + Just wander and discover city for yourself who knows what it might show you
E N J O Y